Terra Torch® Applications & Uses:
The Terra Torch® is used for multiple applications including: forestry, range, wetlands, wildlife, environmental, roadways, canal & ditch banks, and more. Companies that benefit from using the Terra Torch® are private ranches, private land management companies, fire management, government forestry & land management, road maintenance departments and military.
- Light & ignite existing slash piles effectively in wet or unfavorable conditions, creating wider burn windows.
- Excellent & effective system for burning control burns, fire lines, green vegetation control, noxious weed/tree control, ground clearing, hazardous cleanup, crude oil clean up, structure removal etc.
- Crude oil removal & disposal
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Diseased carcass disposal
- Methane gas ignition & removal
- Military and Government uses
Terra Torch® Benefits:
- Compact rugged light weight design created for UTV applications but can be mounted on a variety of vehicles or equipment.
- Complete system includes frame, mixing tank system, motor, pump, gel gun, gel hose, transfer/cleanout system, fire extinguisher & 12 volt battery system.
- Increases the safety of firing operations by reducing firefighter exposure.
- Enhance employee/operator safety by allowing ignition to hard to reach areas.
- Increase productivity & efficiencies of burning operation greatly with the ability of continuous fire ignition.
- Produces a hotter intense, continuous line of fire over other ignition systems plus reducing smoke management issues.
- Most effective for burning under a wide variety of fuel conditions & fuel types & weather conditions.
- Gelled fuel provides a longer residual burning time on the vegetation.
- System propels ignited gelled fuel safely & accurately to distances of over 50 ft.