The GFS 50 Terra Torch® – Our newest model is now available!
GelFire Systems® newly designed GFS 50 Terra Torch®, is a compact 50 gallon ground ignition system engineered to fit on UTVs, pickups, pumper units, trailers, tractor 3 point mounts, skid steers, jet/air boats, dozers allow an operator many options to operate effectively & safely in all types of conditions & terrain.
The GFS 50 Features:
– All aluminum gasoline tank & frame that’s light weight, strong and built tough for years of service.
– The GFS 50 Terra Torch® tank includes spill containment, fuel/gel mixing/recirculation system, Betts 10” manway hatch with integral overturn spill protection as well as a normal P/V vent and emergency venting provisions, and a 2″ Protectoseal safety cap with flash arrester designed for safe fuel filling.
– Motor/pump frame is all aluminum construction designed to protect motor, pump & plumbing system.
– Brass gear pump with 12-volt electromagnetic clutch ensures instant pressure, safety & excellent performance.
– Plumbing system includes 3-way valve for mixing/recirculation & GelGun operation, 3-way valve to draw from tank, auxiliary fuel source or cleanout position.
– Safety pressure relief bypass valve system with pressure gauge for optimum performance & accurate pressure settings. 12-volt control box allows operator safe pump controls for fueling, mixing & GelGun operation.
– GelGun rack design secures GelGun during transportation & storage & is easily accessible. Re-tractable bonding reel & vehicle grounding cable is included.
– Fork lift slots are built into the frame allowing easy loading & unloading.
GFS 50 Terra Torch® Specifications
Dimensions: 40in. W x 36in. L x 36in. H
Frame: Tube aluminum.
Tank: 55 gallons – ASTM Grade B209 5052 – H32 aluminum – 10-inch manway w/ lid, spill containment, 1”x1” tube aluminum tank cage w/roll over protection, 2-2in.fill spouts. Gel fuel capacity 50 gallons.
Dry Weight w/accessories estimated 475lbs, Gross Weight estimated 790lbs
Motor: Honda GX160-LX2 gas motor with 2 to1 gear reduction.
Pump: 1inch Oberdorfer brass gear pump w/ 12-volt electromagnetic clutch system.
Transfer: 1in x 48in.transfer/clean system with ¾ in quick coupler adaptor stinger.
GelGun: 42” 12 volt pump activation trigger w/ propane igniter system & quick disconnect
GelHose: System includes 5/8” 25ft & 5/8” x 12.5ft grounded gasoline flex hard wall hose with 1½ fire hose pulled over the GelHose & 12-volt wiring system w/ ¾” quick disconnect.